This method will work for the majority of Craftsman garage doors. To reset your Craftsman garage door opener follow the steps listed below.
- Press and hold the “learn button” for 10 seconds
- Behind one of the light bulbs
- At the back of the unit
- Release the “learn button”
- The keypads and remotes will now have an erased memory allowing them to be reset
- Press the “learn button” and release
- Press the button on your remote
- If the light bulbs on your craftsman garage door motor flash the remote is now programmed
- If the light does not flash then repeat this step until the light flashes
- Move to the next remote and press the button, checking that the lights flash on the motor
- Repeat until all remotes are completed
- Next press the enter button on the keypad, making sure the lights flash on the motor.
The buttons and keypad should now be reset, test the buttons and keypad to check that they work as expected. Make sure you don’t lock yourself out of the building, believe me when I say it’s a real pain…
Craftsman garage door support contact
To contact Craftsman follow this link. Their support is very helpful and will answer your questions to help make sure you have a simple and worry-free operation of their garage door openers. You can also browse Craftmans products and accessories here, including their extension kits and various replacement parts which may have broken.
Delta vs. Moen Kitchen Faucets
Delta and Moen are two of the biggest names in kitchen faucets, but which brand do you choose? We are here to help you decide
Best Reclining Camping Chair With Footrest
A great reclining camping chair can make any trip that bit better. We have spent hours sitting down and reviewing the best chair available.
Can Engine Oil be Used to Preserve Wooden Fences?
There are pros and cons of using engine oil to preserve wooden fences. We sum them up to help work out if it's the best choice for you.
Best Tailgate Pad for Mountain Bikes
A tailgate pad forms a protective barrier between your truck and your bike, saving both from expensive scratches. See the best available here
How Long is a Block?
How long is a block? This varies from place to place, even within the same country a block can be different. This page clears everything up.
Moto G5S Plus Review – Motorola
I've owned the Motorola Moto G5S Plus for 7 months and can't recommend it enough. Operating android 7.1 with great specifications this phone is great value.
Best Sewing Machine For Auto Upholstery
We’ve reviewed the best sewing machine for auto upholstery to help you get started, keep reading to find what to look for and what products.
Best Booster Seats With 5 Point Harness
We have selected the best 5 point harness booster seats to help you choose the best for your needs. Helping make your children safe.